Daytech Engineering has been building sheep conveyors for over ten years now and has had excellent feed back from many satisfied customers.
Daytech’s main point of difference is the materials that the machine is manufactured from. The trouble free plastic conveyor sections require low maintenance and positive drive in all weather.
We have had one sheep station in the central North Island that had put through an estimated 1.0 million stock units over the sheep conveyor before the sectional conveyor belt had to be replaced. If you want a machine that outstrips its competition in conveyor technology this is it. Our Daytech sheep conveyor features a power draw of only 3-5 amps (2.5 KVA generator), the use of hassle free plastic conveyor sections, fully sealed bearings and electrical system. Contractors and farmers are supplied the same spec machine which also comes with standard features of full length stop/start bar on both sides, variable width, variable speed, false floor and our
unique lead up race. There is even a place to store your vaccine’s and tools on the entry guard.
Trailer mounted models features give you a good platform to work on with four wind down stabilisers to level the machine and room for a lead up race and any extra panels, generators etc you may require to be stowed on the trailer. The fold down head board also incorporates a manual two way drafting gate that can easily be operated from the end of the conveyor.
- 1.4m wide, 4m long.
- 1 year guarantee.
- Power draw, 3-5 amps.
- Fully sealed electrical system.
- Made to measure to customers specifications.
- Conveyor belt is toughened plastic sections linked with stainless steel pins.
- Plastic guides & tracks are all manufactured from wear resistant, low friction plastic.
- Resistant to pour on's & other dosages.
- No belt slippage, regradless of stock loading or weather conditions.
- High volume stock units per day attainable (proven)
- Variable speed. Foot pedal stop & cushioned restart.
- Variable width adjustment to handle Rams, Ewes & Lambs.
- High volume stock units per day attainable.
- Stainless steel sprocket shafting work.
- Powder coated finish.
- Tare weight conveyor only 400kg.